- My name is Rea.
- I'm 23.
- I'm British.
- I'm trilingual - I speak English, French and Dutch.
- I'm a student in French literature and linguistics.
- I previously trained in French - English translation and interpreting.
- I learnt Dutch because my boyfriend is Dutch and almost none of his family members speak English.
- I read all genres but I tend to gravitate towards fantasy.
- If I don't go to the bookstore for a long time, I start dreaming about book shopping.
- I hate doing the laundry. I abhor doing the ironing.
- My life is ruled by a bossy bunny. His name is Bruce.
If you would like me to review your book for a mention, I would be delighted to do so. All I ask is that you keep in mind that I am a full time student with many books that I have to read for class and also run a household, so sometimes getting around to your book may take a little time.
If you would like to contact me for any reason, you can do so at: becca(dot)hobbs(at)neuf(dot)fr